Thank you BajaMike and FinsUp!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dear MASC Community…

It is with mixed feelings that we announce the step down from the board for BajaMike (Mike Sebern) and FinsUp! (Cindy Lilley). A feeling of sadness to see them step away, and yet happiness to see them start their prep work for their upcoming and exciting journey of moving to Mexico. While we can’t ever imagine their presence on the forums or activeness in the community will go down, they have understandably decided to focus on the upcoming move and set aside the volunteering and time constraints of being members of the board.

We are certain, just as many of you who have met or know Cindy and Mike will agree, that they are two of the most giving and friendly people you will ever meet in this hobby and club. They have been a tremendous asset to the community as well as to the current Board of Directors and we would like everyone’s help in thanking them for their altruistic personas, numerous hours of volunteering and tremendous contribution to the overall values of the club. We are honored and privileged to call you both friends and we will certainly miss your presence on the Board but we are happy for the excitement and life altering adventure you are both about to embark on. We have no doubt that we can expect to see them as both contributors to the forums and community as well as Members. Please join us in wishing Mike and Cindy the very best of luck, fun and prosperity in their new adventure; and thanking them for their volunteered time in serving on the MASC board of Directors.

Best wishes friends and thank you,

MASC Board of Directors

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You both will be truly missed! Congratulations on the upcoming move!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Thanks for your service on the BOD and all of your efforts in helping to build the great MASC community. Good luck in your new adventures!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Best of luck you two! Won't be quite the same without you around.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you Chad for those kind words. It has been a weekend of very hard choices for us.
I would like to thank masc, I you and the members have meant so much to us as well.
Another choice we made with heavy hearts we have made the decision to break our tanks down as well.
I reached out to people this morning as I made my choice. One (or 2 I should say) of them have said they would like to buy all the coral and rock from my tank.
Once the dust settles from this purchase we will have Cindy's tank to sell.

So as you can see we have some heavy hearts filled with excitement right now.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you all so very much. This club has meant a great deal to both of us, and I know we are going to miss all of you more than you know. I can't imagine what my life would be like today had I not joined the club a couple of years ago. So, even as we make our dreams come true with this move, the sacrifice is significant. It brings me to tears, actually.

The good news is that we'll still have interwebs down there, which means my ridiculous chat count is probably gonna always be at the top of the list. And really, we're just establishing the Baja office for MASC, so we're still available to host club meetings. :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sad to see you guys go! I have a feeling that life in Mexico will be an amazing change of pace for you both.

Now I just have to hunt down the person/people that claimed your rock nems :p

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad to be able to call both of you friends. Hopefully all goes well with everything in your future. I can definitely say you are moving to a beautiful place in the sun. Thank you both for all the time and love that you have given:clap2:

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
wow this thread is so gloomy! Mike and Cindy are just stepping down from the BOD but they will always be a part of us! Mike and Cindy chime in anytime and know you have good friends here :) I have always appreciated you two and I love how much support you've given this club. We are stronger because of what you did and no one can argue that. :D

Both of you are great friends and I'm happy for your positive life changes! Cindy I will give you a hard time everytime I see you in chat lol

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
PFFT!!

^^ Es en espanol, abuelo. Yo soy al mismo. En los Estados Unidos o en Mexico no es importante! Tengo su vodka y jugo de ciruela aqui.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need some of those corals....;)

Wish you both the best!!!