Thinking about coming back to reefing

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am thinking about starting a tank again, but I want to do a nano reef style. I want to use a 10 gallon tank as my base. I already have a 2x24w t5 light that I am planning on using. I k is it's not much but I just want easy to car for zoas and such.

So my question is, what filter should I use, what powerheads, etc etc

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
eshoppes and sicce just came out with a nice little skimmer with magnet mount.... with live rock, and a small heater....pretty much all youll need.... and regular water changes and youll have a nice little garden.

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thinking about coming back to reefing

That's what I was thinking. But you think that a 2x24w t5 light will be fine for mushrooms, easy to care for zoas and such? Also if any of you guys have that for sale I may be posting an ad in the for sale section

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome back!
for what it's worth, one thing I've learned about zoas is that some are easy to keep, and others are finicky.

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
It looks like Jahmic will be selling me a 20L, I love that tank more than the 10 gallon. Now just need to find a place to put it... My room is full with a 2.5, a 5.5 betta tank and a 29 gallon freshwater community tank.

Now I just need to get some things sold in order to pay for everything haha. Being in high school is rough when doing a sport... no time for a job...