Today I dove with sharks

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
[video]https://youtu.be/PLcqWt5Skeg[/video]

A coupla bull sharks I dove with in Cabo Pulmo, BCS, Mexico, today.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awry! I dove with reef sharks, white tips, and nurse sharks in Florida this spring. It was awesome!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
The bull sharks had been seen in that area recently, so we were definitely hoping to see them. We positioned ourselves by a 'reef island' (a small group of rocks with coral), and it didn't take long for them to show up.
The white tip shark was a total surprise. We were travelling with the current along a reef, stopping here and there to check things out, and it came up kinda behind us but didn't continue on past us, so I didn't get as close to it as I would've liked.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
awesome!

tomtom2245

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So jealous!!! I've dove with baby black tips and a few wobegongs but that's about it. We've seen what we thought was a white tip once but it was too far off to be sure.

Yep...definitely bulls. Pretty badass Loo Hoo. One of the few sharks I haven't dove with!
Did you shoot that with a GoPro? Any filters on it?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, shot it with a go pro. When I fused the clips together and added music and all that business, I used the color preset "protune". I've noticed that the go pro doesn't seem to accurately capture video or photos underwater, but the protune seemed to really fix it to where it matches what I saw. Then Youtube fixed the shakiness after I uploaded it there. One thing I have to work on is stabilizing myself before filming- my raw videos sometimes resemble the videography excellence seen in Blair Witch.
And, as usual, Jimmy provided the audio.

We also saw a white tip on our second dive that day in a different location, but I wasn't able to get a good clip of it. The current wasn't cooperative in that respect.