Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Video of the day - Off Topic

Ya def not a bad price considering its prob the coolest water toy out there

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's the most ridiculous thing ever. At that price no way! Not to mention you have to have a sea do / whatever as well.

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Video of the day - Off Topic

MartinsReef;236374 said:
You can rent them at Disney World big water lake now too!
Where can I find the info on renting?
Grandparents here I come:)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
[video=youtube;piuKlpJmjfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=piuKlpJmjfg[/video]

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
wow.
He has an interesting selection of corals and fish in that tank. Not nearly as brightly colored corals as I would have expected. That said... I might have to get a wave going in my tank and get some gorgonians.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Video of the day - Off Topic

CindyL;245559 said:
wow.
He has an interesting selection of corals and fish in that tank. Not nearly as brightly colored corals as I would have expected. That said... I might have to get a wave going in my tank and get some gorgonians.
Yeah I really wasn't impressed! I mean to each his own, but I was expecting more! I do like the peninsula style and the wave action!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Sometimes I feel like it's not fair to idolize any one person in this hobby. Appreciate their contributions, absolutely, but not idolize. That sets up a set of expectations that nobody can live up to. No matter how good they are.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dunno...I really liked it. It looks like his bulbs are closer to a 10K spectrum, which explains the lack of bright colors. I think he definitely did a good job at creating a natural-looking environment; as much as I enjoy all the colors that pop under blue lights in my nano...I've never seen anything like that while diving/snorkeling.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
that's cuz you don't carry around actinic light fixtures when you're diving.
I was extremely impressed with his personality/demeanor. Very soft spoken, kind, and just generally a nice guy. No sign of 'famous' attitude. I like that.