want to host a meeting?....

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
let us know ...we currently have about 2 years worth of spots open ...lol
this includes members and sponsors

i know there is a spot for this in your profile but this will save us from going through everyone's profile and figuring it out ...not to mention your answer likely has changed since you joined so let us know, please...either here or pm with month(s) you are available

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have in the past probably been 2 yrs and am down have more then doubled my gallons sense and have a anemone farm in the mix!! If its not to far N for yall! :$

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;112905 said:
I have in the past probably been 2 yrs and am down have more then doubled my gallons sense and have a anemone farm in the mix!! If its not to far N for yall! :$
were trying to spilt north and south ..with some central in the mix too
so that would be great

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Would be willing to do a DBTC meeting at my work, huge conf room, no tanks though.
Would be plenty of seating

off Araphoe and I-25, would just need to clear it with the GM in advance *he has no problem with doing it but would make sure*

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
okay cmon everyone ...thats 3 down south and only 1 up north? ...via this thread but i havent received any pm's personally so thats my count
you guys up north want meetings too? ...yes this is a contest no prize though...lol

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not much to look at here but my house is open if needed. Just have a weird schedule with the kids wo would have to choose accordingly.

i got a pretty good size shop it could fit about 50 ppl(i fit 100 for my wedding reception) and a large parking lot right across the street but no heat

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;117302 said:
Premier Fish and Reef is willing to host a meeting. I did let Aaron know already :)
Won't happen. Meetings are only allowed to be hosted in BFE, like Greeley or Aurora. :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have proposed a meeting month for everyone in this thread ..so its just a matter of time before the bod agrees on when and then you all will be contacted

whos next ...we will still need more!!!