who is still breeding fish ???

robertgangly

Cleaner Shrimp
who on the site is still breeding fish i am just curious most of the posts in the breeding section are years old so i am wondering who all is still doing it thanks to all that reply

Aaron

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm interested in breeding my clownfish, so I'll tag along.

I have 5 pairs total and am interested in breeding 3 of those pairs. Unfortunately, I've only gotten eggs out of the pair that I don't want to breed.

If anyone keeps a rotifer culture, I'd be interested in learning/ participating.

robertgangly

Cleaner Shrimp
chswkt;245158 said:

I have 5 pairs total and am interested in breeding 3 of those pairs. Unfortunately, I've only gotten eggs out of the pair that I don't want to breed.

If anyone keeps a rotifer culture, I'd be interested in learning/ participating.
i have a rotifer culture would be more than glad to give you some if you want them but i live in cheyenne just let me know also i am no expert on breeding fish but will give you all the help i can

who is still breeding fish ???

chswkt;245158 said:

We' e got a rotifer culture going but cant get the clownfish fry out yet to try and raise them.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm kinda breeding

When they get their groove on again

chswkt;245158 said:

Try to raise that batch. It's good practice.

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
After I master plankton culturing, then I'll graduate to vertebrates.

right now the batch that is ready came from a blacker ice male and a Picasso female as for the babies I have
misbar Picasso
reg Picasso
all black Picasso
almost all white piscasso
black ice
blacker ice
platinum/flurry

I have breeding pairs of black ocellaris misbars, sa black ice, the blacker ice and Picasso, and soon some tomatoes will be laying eggs as they are cleaning rocks vigorously