Wtb Car

I am going to be turning 16 this September and am looking for a car. If anyone knows anyone who is trying to sell one let me know. The care needs to be under 7,000 and under 80,000 miles. Would be nice if it had decent gas mileage and could go to the mountains.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a cousin that sells cars at Boulder Toyota. If you want I can give you his info. Or if that is to far I have a good friend that works at Go Honda.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Royal Gramma keeper;104972 said:
I am going to be turning 16 this September and am looking for a car. If anyone knows anyone who is trying to sell one let me know. The care needs to be under 7,000 and under 80,000 miles. Would be nice if it had decent gas mileage and could go to the mountains.
nice parents! ...you should feel privileged

when i buy a car i always go on craigslist and offer people half price( i know scumbag, right?...lol...but it works!)...at your price point though i would start out at around 10k- 9k cars and offer 7k or less ...if there worth that much of course ....people get tied of trying to sell and just take what they can get after a whileand much better than buying from a stealership

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Na get a Jeep

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;105009 said:
Na get a Jeep
thats no fun ...a jeep will run ...you can put a mustang in the garage and work on it ...lol

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I work for Groove (well sorta lol) I have salesman that knows how to treat people right, let me know if you are interested

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The people across the street have way too many cars. Could you come take one? If I were 16 again and had that much to spend. I would get a cheap car and a sport bike.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a 1986 Honda civic for sale it only has 120k original miles on it it's 4 door and interior is beyond excellent condition body is in good condition little rust on the rear fender well expected on any Colorado car gets about 32-36 mpg depending on how you drive it asking $2000 firm.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol....2k for an 86? ...i think you might have added an exrta zero by mistake

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Na it's worth it only has 120k miles and interior looks like it has never been sat in and runs great nada on it is 3100 it's a good car probably run for another 300k

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;105251 said:
This is when you say "GL on the sale"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
hey i didnt comment on his other for sale ad ...lol