WTB: rose anemone and assorted zoas

We're doing some rearranging in Bill's 55, looking for above-referenced critters. Also, need to either sell or trade 2 Onyx X Picasso clowns I bought from Zooid last winter. They just aren't getting along with the cleaner wrasse in the 55, so I keep having to put them back into the smaller tank. I cannot keep four clowns in the BC29 much longer, they are starting to mature.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have assorted zoas

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol true jfaii

Ummm, yes. Technically. So, got me there.

Looking for er.... gawd there are so many varieties... He likes the AOGs I bought from Brandon, but I don't have a big enough bunch to frag yet. By assorted, I don't mean mixed together types though. Sorry I should have been more specific. He likes the bright greens, blues, oranges, yellows. And the types that have longer skirts (as the AOGs do) are what he likes best. We've looked at them online and at a few local stores but they are either too expensive or shipping is just nuts. Frags of at least a dozen or more heads (small colonies) would be better than one or two silly polyps on a plug.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some super green polyps. Medium long skirts and I can make big frags.

gh0st

Cleaner Shrimp
We just got a bunch of Rose Anemones and have all the colors of Zoas you're looking for as well at the shop, all good sized frags.

Might be out of the yellow zoas, but lots of nice greens, reds, and oranges, etc.

Swing by D&G Pets and see if we've got anything that catches you're eye.