Wtb used oil

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
We have a oil burning heater in our shop, looking for used motor oil hydrolic oil. If anyone works w a company that has a a service department and would like to get rid of the used oil lmk! Also I can provide 55 gal barrels or 250 gallon totes to put it in! Thanks

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
FishTV;237408 said:
If your ever up in Brighton, I prob have 15 gallons you can have.
Thank you how is it stored? Also is it at your house or a business? Just courious if I could have one of my truck drivers pick it up w the crane on the semi?

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vance;237430 said:
Have about 10 gallons every 4mnths or so, if everyone else here didn"t fill your quota haha, east of brighton.
Any chance I could bring ya a 55 and we can pick it up as u fill it? Thanks

Vance

Angel Fish
Any chance I could bring ya a 55 and we can pick it up as u fill it? Thanks
Really dont want a drum sitting out on the property... Anyway i could just take it to ya when i need to empty, rather help someone out that take it to recycling. Where are you located?

Vance

Angel Fish
Ahh Greeley, should'a read further. Understand why you don't want to make the drive for 10 gallons, Drums seal well right? Will be exposed... Let me see if i can find a place where its not an eyesore, if not might be able to set one up at the shop in Firestone.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Wtb used oil

I got at least 5 gallons I'm sure .......trade it to you for a small chunk of chaeto if you have any I'm in greeley and always do my own oil changes il check with the neibor too .....I do need to keep my bucket though

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;237445 said:
Thank you how is it stored? Also is it at your house or a business? Just courious if I could have one of my truck drivers pick it up w the crane on the semi?
Its at my house, and I think the hood might me a little tight to much more than a box truck through.. Stored in the original 1 & 5 quart jugs.. FYI, and not sure if it matters, but mine is also mostly synthetic..

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vance;237453 said:
Ahh Greeley, should'a read further. Understand why you don't want to make the drive for 10 gallons, Drums seal well right? Will be exposed... Let me see if i can find a place where its not an eyesore, if not might be able to set one up at the shop in Firestone.
Of you have a shop to store one that would be ideal cause a 55 gallon drum is hard to hide!! Lmk a address and I can drop off a drum or two!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
mathewkofalk;237456 said:
I got at least 5 gallons I'm sure .......trade it to you for a small chunk of chaeto if you have any I'm in greeley and always do my own oil changes il check with the neibor too .....I do need to keep my bucket though

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Ya man I have some Cheto for ya for a trade! Np lmk when u want to hook up!