175 bow front with large fish room

​I have a 175 gallon marineland bow front aquarium I'm doing a rebuild on. I have started my fish/sump room which is in the garage. I have a 100 gallon rubbermaid sump, four 20 gallon qt tanks, and a refuge made of 5 20 gallon tanks. I plan on using the 5 tank refuge to breed pods and grow several macroalgae to feed my fish as well as create a good size bio-filter for nitrates and phosphates.

Here is the setup for the fish room. The far left corner is the refuge stack to grow macroalgae and pods. each tank has 1 overflow and 1 return. The return line is fed by an 1800 gph pump and the flow to each tank is controlled with ball valves.

Heres a close look of the refuge stack and plumbing. I plan to keep ulva, chaetomorpha, red gracilaria, red bush algae, and maybe grape calpera. I will also load these tanks with a reef pack to keep the detritus down. Im not sure on lighting for these tanks yet due to the 6 inches of space between each tank. It kinda limits me. any ideas would be great.

This pic shows my qt and pod breeding rack. The top two tanks will be used to breed ceopods and amphipods to replenish the main tank. If breeding doesnt work theyll double as holding tanks so I can keep a supply of them on hand. The bottom two tanks will be my qt tanks.

Lol yea. It's a nice tank. I actually got all 9 20 gallon tanks for $50. Bought of a a guy that owned a storage company. Looks like they came from a pet store. Such a good deal I had to find a used for them