28g JBJ led Nano

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So its been about 2 month since I started my nano. I finally have a few corals and fish. Pretty much everything seems ****ed off right now but much of the nicer corals have only been in since Friday night, hopefully its just an acclimation thing.

I'm pretty excited though its been a long time coming and I think it will be great practice while I finish the in wall tank. A few pics.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Very nice, I think I recognize the front right orange coral from Elite. Am I right?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;109446 said:
Who are you and what did you do with Kris?
+1

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
looks good, although maybe a nitrate test is in order, or ammonia even, with all the new additions.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nitrate, ammonia, phosphate all test zero ppm. Salinity at .025- 0.26, PH 8.0-8.3, CA is 420 ppm. That's all the test kits I have at the moment. :). 5 gallon water change yesterday.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Keep an eye on them over the next week or so with the additions

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did you know your stand is upside down. Just thought I'd let you know...

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sunofa...wait, so what end of the flaming poo bag is up then?

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kris! You have a tank! Congrats! I though it was going to be years before you finally got something up and running! Very cool man!
Cheers~!
Jon

MattL

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like the stand, plus makes since with the risers on top, plus why put the vent on the bottom. Great looking nano...from one nano man to another. Rock looks sweet.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Major lesson learned last night. Dont risk a fish that your not willing to tear your tank apart for. Mystery solved why so many of the corals especially the zoas where closed up. I took a chance with a Cherub pygmy angle and came home to some missing corals last night. Found the little guy having himself a feast.

Had to pull everything out to catch him. Rock didnt go back in the same a little bummed because I dont like the rock work as much but its good enough. I was prepared for this so good experience overall i think. :) Things are already starting to look happier though.