A.s.a.p. sale!

Just found out the house I'm renting is deemed "unlivable" by the city of fort Collins because there are cracks in the foundation that makes the house unstable... So because of this I have to move, the apartment that I am moving to will not allow fish tanks of any kind or size. So that's my predicament! So here is what I have to sell... Saltwater tank and freshwater tank and all of the equipment.

tank is a 125 gal acrylic, not going to lie has some scratches that I have been working at with novus polish some might have to be sanded out. Dims are 60x20x24 with a built in over flow will throw in the power compact light I have on it 4x65 watt... Paid $175 for the tank would like $120 o.b.o. The stand is a 2x4 stand sturdy enough to put a Polaris side by side on it... Have pics to proove it hahaha

75 gal sump/fuge with 4 baffles paid $75 for the tank and $40 for the glass to make baffles... Comes with one 4 inch filter sock and a 30 inch coralife t5 with two grow bulbs. Would like $75 o.b.o.

Aqeon 630 gph pump I was using for return pump paid $80 would like $30 o.b.o.

Aqueon circulation pumps: 2 950gph paid $30 per would take $10 per

2 300watt aqueous heaters would like $15 for both

What once was a aetec e.t.s.s. 600 xr skimmer doesn't look pretty but does work! Paid $75 for would take $30 o.b.o.

Rio hyper flow 20hf this one is brand new never opened would take $50 for

2 dial timed timers with 4 plugs timed and 4 plugs always on $5 per

Tub for mixing salt 27 gal $5 or tub I mix fresh water in 37 gal $5

SOLD 5gal bucket instant ocean reef salt most of it is left I'll take $20 o.b.o. SOLD

SOLD 430gph pump used to mix salt $15 o.b.o SOLD

H2ocean refractometer just paid $50 for will take $30 o.b.o. And I'll give you the gallon of distiller water to calibrate it with for free! That's a $.88 savings! Lol

Instant ocean hydrometer $5

A bunch of instant ocean marine chemicals like marine conditioner, natural nitrate reducer and such most never opened $20 for all of them

And a bunch other stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Now for the freshwater tank
its a 90gal planted with a 2x4 stand same deal strong as all hell 2 48inch t5 lights and a Marineland single bright led also with a Marineland c-360 canister filter I'll take $250 for the whole thing

You guys can pm me on here or text me at (970)-430-0320 don't worry about texting late because I'm sure I will be drinking until 4 a.m. Or later the next couple of nights hahaha

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Text me a group price for:

Tang
All snails and hermits
Heaters

I can come up on Wednesday night.

I would do $40 for all the snails and the tang but the hermits are pending to ken from Cheyenne not sure his user name if you wanted to wait until after Friday I could tell you for sure