Bid Question #6

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's the first question that needs to be answered on the bid. After each question I've put my answer, per the meeting, PLEASE put in as many suggestions as possible. This gives us the best opportunity to have the best worded bid in the end. In the paperwork it says to NOT answer any question briefly and to go into as much detail as possible.

Have you downloaded and have all members of your Committee read the MACNA Host Contract and MACNA Handbook from the MASNA website?

I'm not exactly sure how to expand on this question but everybody needs to make sure you read this - http://www.masna.org/Portals/0/Documents/MACNA_Contract_2009.pdf

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
+1 All people need to have read this before our next meeting. There was a few folks at the meeting who mentioned they needed to read and others who were not clear on some of the items explained in the document.

Get to reading people!! LOL.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;181987 said:
+1 All people need to have read this before our next meeting. There was a few folks at the meeting who mentioned they needed to read and others who were not clear on some of the items explained in the document.

Get to reading people!! LOL.
This is actually different. We STILL want people to read the MACNA preparation paperwork that we were sent by Steven, yes it's like 20 pages, but it covers A LOT!!! This is the contract that, it looks like the club would sign, when we win the bid?

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep.... it's the contract.... done.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think here is where we could mention 2 of our members have been attending MASNA Board meetings, and we have also reached out to other clubs to talk about how their MACNA experience went and how they would improve on it if hosting again.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good idea..... ^^^^^^

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;182091 said:
I think here is where we could mention 2 of our members have been attending MASNA Board meetings, and we have also reached out to other clubs to talk about how their MACNA experience went and how they would improve on it if hosting again.
Great idea, I like!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll get to reading. Lol

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk