Blue Diamond Aquatics Fish n Critters Group Buy - Sept 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATED: (adding it here so you guys n gals don't have to scroll threw pages of comments lol)

Order wil be put in sunday afternoon/evening, they are pretty good about getting it right out to the airport and then here. I am anticipating arrival to be Monday afternoon/evening. Will find out times when my supplier ships it lol Pickup will either be at MTSs (Mike's) house near the airport or Katyttt's (Chris's) house in Englewood.

Please have ur order submitted to me by Sunday afternoon, 1pm local time. Also, please submit payment via paypal (especially important for fish being ordered) to my email addy of bluediamondaquatics@yahoo.com. Please understand if your items are not paid for by the time specified they will not be ordered.

Also, I will personally guarentee live arrival of fish and livestock, if your critter comes in DOA or in very bad/questionable shape - I will refund ur paypal for THAT ITEM. I didn't start this lil side venture with any intent to sell something less than what I would put in my own tank :) As a side note: Orders don't always get filled 100%. If one of your items is not sent (bc the supplier ran out of that particular critter) - you of course will be refunded for the missing item as well!

If you have any questions or would like a list so you can jump in on this - Just LMK! You can PM me ur email addy here so I can send it to you or you can shoot me an email at bluediamondaquatics@yahoo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Everyone,

Was looking to do an order from one of my suppliers this week... decided I'd open it up to anyone in SCMAS or MASC interested in pretty much anything I can order :) Figured it would be fun lol

Just need to figure out a good ship date that works for everyone (the majority at least) The springs ppl luck out bc I can hold some stuff at my house til people get out of work and can come pick up ;) lol

I am finishing the price list tonight and adding some more to it... Email me at bluediamondaquatics@yahoo.com if you are interested in having it sent ur way!

Thankx everyone!
~Trish
Blue Diamond Aquatics

Last edited by a moderator:
katyttt;114478 said:
Can us Denver folks meet up with you in our town or do we need to go to the springs

Thanks
No need to drive to the springs! I have my shipments sent to Denver airport, so I will be up there for pickup :) I may even know someone that MAY let me sort some critters at their house lol But I would be happy to meet people after recieving my shipment at the airport somewhere in that area of denver ;)

brent ward;114658 said:
Why can't the price list be posted here?
IDK LOL Just seems the way everyone does it... Maybe bc of competition etc - posting ur full price list would make a person/business feel a bit valurable? (not like someone couldnt get it threw someone else anyway lol) Maybe for a bit more interaction with a possible customer? (which is always a good thing :) )

I know for me - I used to post my entire price list with my instock inverts... but prices with my wholesalers can and do change, which can effect mine. I have had issues before of when I had certain critters on special sale price at one time, half off darn near... and someone found the old post and wanted that price. I honored it of course :) But i lost money in the process, not something any business likes to do. Especially a small one like me that I don't make much on stuff (as you can tell if you have ever seen my prices before lol) I pretty much paid the person to take said critter haha So sending out an updated pricelist specific for an event/time frame/group buy etc etc is easier and makes for less confusion/headache in the future. :)

Hope that answers that for you!! ;)

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
That was very nice of you, but really unnecessary. Couldn't you just put in your new thread that prices will fluctuate and these prices are only valid for this specific order? Just an idea. It's just a pain to email or pm every time you want to see the prices and what's even available. Not you specifically, just in general to sponsors who don't post prices or even what items are for sale. I would think it would also save the vendor some time sending it over and over.

But...

I need a CUC order, can you pm me the list? TY! :)

brent ward;114691 said:
That was very nice of you, but really unnecessary. Couldn't you just put in your new thread that prices will fluctuate and these prices are only valid for this specific order? Just an idea. It's just a pain to email or pm every time you want to see the prices and what's even available. Not you specifically, just in general to sponsors who don't post prices or even what items are for sale. I would think it would also save the vendor some time sending it over and over.

But...

I need a CUC order, can you pm me the list? TY! :)
I did put prices subject to change without notice etc... LOL At the end of the day it was my choice, I choose to make my customer happy. :) But anyway, it's just easier like this in my experience.... as far as the time consuming emails go, not to pick on u and i really really hope you dont take this the wrong way, but I could have done a dozen or so quick replies to emails with the pricelist attached in the time i've spent explaining why I dont just have it posted out in the forums LOL ;)

Anyway - just email me so I can reply with an attachment or PM me with you email addy... the columns always get lost when I copy paste from an excel spreadsheet into the body of an email or pm. (yet another reason I like just emailing lol) :) Thankx!

PMs and emails replied to :)

As for questions of pickup etc. I am shooting to have this order into my supplier sunday night/monday morning. Sadly I will not know a flight time etc until they have processed my order, packed it, and dropped it off at the airlines cargo! But it will be here monday or tuesday depending on what flight etc the airlines put it on. :) Should be monday night, but i am reserving the thought of possible tuesday just in case of bad weather or whatnot dealing with the airlines.
IF the plane lands super late at night, I will just have to take everything home to the springs - sort it out and keep it in my systems here overnight and arrange good meet times and come up north again :) Another option for if you are working is you can op for a friend to pick it up for you, just please lmk ahead of time WHO so I am not giving your stuff away or keeping it to myself when you actually wanted so'n'so to get it for you LOL

The second question I have been asked a few times... yes, all prices include tax and shipping :)

Sound good to everyone? :)

Got afew orders already - Also have a place in denver to meet and sort out everyones critters being set up. ;)

Plenty of time still to get in on the ordering :) I've got some great deals on fish goin on along with my usual awesome critters ;)

Just email me at bluediamondaquatics@yahoo.com pr PM me with your email addy and I will get a price list to you!