Blue Diamond at Elite Reef Fest!

mhaith;104915 said:
Can I please get a price list PM?
Your inbox is full!... lol Easiest way to get it to you is via email since I only have it as a PDF or excel file... idk why but when I try to copy and paste those formats it gets all un-aligned :/ Anyway, LMK how to get a list to you ! :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey i need some more flash lights too! ...might quit working after about 2 days :(
put me some aside if you have any ..please and thank you

dv3;104984 said:
hey i need some more flash lights too! ...might quit working after about 2 days :(
put me some aside if you have any ..please and thank you
LOL Im not doing Jon's stuff anymore... Got my own thing going if you havent noticed ;) lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
honoreetamore;105022 said:
LOL Im not doing Jon's stuff anymore... Got my own thing going if you havent noticed ;) lol
i noticed that you did both at the last meet ....lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks for the snail trish ...yep thats right i said snail, singular ....lol.....but hey it was free

hope your furniture isnt floating when you get home!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the cool cucumbers and cali hermits, BTW I forgot to ask if the are a cold water hermit?

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Was great meeting you Trish, too bad you're outta the Springs! ;) Thanks for holding that blood shrimp for me til later...and for the rest of the crew!! Lovin' that Porcelain Crab...puts me to sleep just watching him. Hope all is well and that the "flood" wasn't too disastrous. Sorry we didn't get to chat more and I couldn't get you that crab outta my tank...though it would've probably gone to Wicked for Mantis foder. :) You got pretty darn busy right after the raffle...I knew I had to get in there and get mine off your hands. Take care...look forward to getting some critters from ya in the future!!

dv3;105242 said:
thanks for the snail trish ...yep thats right i said snail, singular ....lol.....but hey it was free
hope your furniture isnt floating when you get home!
HaHa Ya, not floatin, a lil damp sure... but it will dry. Sorry bout the snails :/ But hope you enjoy ur lone starry lol

wicked demon;105243 said:
Thanks for the cool cucumbers and cali hermits, BTW I forgot to ask if the are a cold water hermit?
Here is some info on them Wicked... http://www.saltcorner.com/AquariumLibrary/browsespecies.php?CritterID=2689
They are good in the range of 68-81 degrees. I have actually had them for months here with me as they were one of my first orders... The ones I brought were all that was left for not being sold over that time outta the couple hundred I got lol

Denvercherub;105290 said:
Thanks for bringing that nem and thanks for the emeralds and the blood shrimp. It was great to meet you too :)
No Problem!! I had a blast!!!! (which was a great change from what my morning started as..) It was great meeting everyone!!!

ShelbyJK500;105305 said:
Was great meeting you Trish, too bad you're outta the Springs! ;) Thanks for holding that blood shrimp for me til later...and for the rest of the crew!! Lovin' that Porcelain Crab...puts me to sleep just watching him. Hope all is well and that the "flood" wasn't too disastrous. Sorry we didn't get to chat more and I couldn't get you that crab outta my tank...though it would've probably gone to Wicked for Mantis foder. :) You got pretty darn busy right after the raffle...I knew I had to get in there and get mine off your hands. Take care...look forward to getting some critters from ya in the future!!
LOL Ya the porcelains are probably my favorite type of crab... they are so funny to watch with their lil 'mits'. And ya - Im gunna have fun trying to cover up all the water damage to the downstairs ceiling lol Oh well!! Such is life I guess...
And ya, The Nasty Crab!! I'm glad I found one to show you!! LOL Ur actually the reason I brought it still... when you do get him outta ur tank - just give em to Wicked :) His mantis will appreciate it ;) lol
And I loved being busy!! I wish I coulda gotten there on time!!!! (the universe is against me being on time for anything I sware! haha) My room was packed from the time I got there (literally I couldnt turn around to unpack more critters without asking someone to move LOL) til the end of it all... except for during the raffles :D

THANK YOU ELITE REEF!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!