Bulk Reef Supply

Just gathering interest in a BRS order. I live in Parker and don't mind people picking things up at my place but am unable (not unwilling, but definitely unable) to deliver things. My order is already large enough to get free shipping.

So if people are interested please reply or PM. Not sure when I'll submit but I imagine it'll be soon.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am prepared but from what that says we must get 10 people.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The worst part is today is the deadline because they start tuesdays and end it on monday so if we dont get 10 people today then we will have to wait a week. So far we have 3 ppl.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
So what do we need to input to indicate we are part of the group buy? I could order now or wait a week to get everyone the better prices.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I could order now or could wait a week too. I just didnt want Ryan to feel like i was hyjacking his thread so i was tryin to let him decide, also it did sound like he was trying to get it done sooner.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is the info from the link above.

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply:
  • Gather a minimum of 10 participants
  • Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*
  • Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
  • Complete the group buy form and send to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com . You can download the form by clicking this link or send a request to the email address above.

Off The Deep End;112567 said:
Here is the info from the link above.

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply:
  • Gather a minimum of 10 participants
  • Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*
  • Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
  • Complete the group buy form and send to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com . You can download the form by clicking this link or send a request to the email address above.
ok...lol that was a little more involved than I thought! My bad...well next time I make an order to BRS I promise to give everyone loads of time and set it up properly.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol no worries, and i promise i was not trying to make it complicated. If people want i would be willing to set up a BRS group buy if there is enough interest. If so i can start it on Tuesday 9-13-11 but i would have to have 10 guaranteed people before then. LMK if your interested.

The nice thing about doing it this way is that you get a better discount on pricing but you also get a premier member account with BRS and shipping straight to YOUR door! looks like a win win to me:)