Bunch of stuff for sale

Okay, so here is the deal...I live in Billings, and will be driving through Colorado on my way to Oklahoma. I will be in the Denver area Sunday (4/24) afternoon and Monday (4/25) morning, and I have some things that I am in need of removing from my house. Prices are negotiable, but cash or check only (prefer cash), and as I will only be there those two days, we will have to arrange a meet. If you have any questions you can call me at 406-697-4268. Okay so now onto the good stuff.

First is an Air, water and ice RODI system. click here to see it on their webpage. It is about 2 yrs old, and in top condition. I just replaced all the filters, even the ro membrane. Has less than 100 gallons through them. I also have extra di resin for it. Price is $100.00 SOLD

65 Gallon water storage container. $40.00 SOLD

I have 3- 20G long tanks all drilled with a black acrylic overflow box mounted in the center of the top of the tank. $40.00 ea SOLD (all 3)

I have 2- 40G breeder tanks. One of them is currently used as a sump with baffles, and the other was originally used as a sump before it was a softie tank. $50.00 ea

I also have a 75G tank (NOT drillable). $75.00

48" custom built hanging light. It has 2- 250w HQI with ARO e-ballasts, and 2 bulb 54w t-5 with ARO ballast. was used over the 75G. $100.00

800 Gal/hr CPR overflow box used on the 75G. $30.00

Next is 29G tank drilled with overflow, 10G sump, and custom built stand and canopy(painted black). I'll throw in the return pump and the loc line too. $60.00 SOLD

Also have a Aquatic Life skimmer for that 29G setup. $20.00 SOLD

Next is a 150w HQI fixture. It has a magnetic ballast, and 2 pc bulbs. Used over the 29G setup. It is like 5+ yrs old, but reliably comes on everyday. I think one of the pcs is dead cause the other one works. $20.00 SOLD

And last is a SeaChem Magnisium test kit used once. $15.00

If you have any questions you can call me or msg me. The prices are negotiable. If you would like pics of anything let me know (i'll have to borrow a camera, my wife took mine on vacation). I do have a truck, so I will be able to bring all of this if it sells. Thanks for looking.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you get me a pic of the 2x250w +2x54w t5 hanging fixture? you can text me a phone picture if that helps. Also interested in the Ro/Di

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Prolawn_care sneak in on us?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take the rodi. I'm in Loveland.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I been using tap water...Seemed like a fair price with filters being new and all...=)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;88952 said:
I been using tap water...Seemed like a fair price with filters being new and all...=)
+1 ...i have one though so wasn't worth as much to me