Captive Bred Angels

IUFan

Angel Fish
To update, I have the following left:

1x Goldflake Angelfish
2x Regal Angelfish (could become a bonded pair, make me an offer on 2)
1x Harlequin Tusk

Majestic Angel Update: doing great and eating both pellet and brine shrimp, very active, and affordable price. Thank you it was very nice to meet you Stefan and worth the trip just to see the dope fish and massive tank

Jacob H

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Picked up the Multibar Angel about a week ago. He's doing pretty good, very personable and active. He is a picky eater but he will eat pellet and frozen. It was awesome to see your tank and setup Stefan, good to meet you too.

Thanks Jacob & Andrew! It was great to meet you guys and I’m glad the Angelfish are doing well for you so far. Keep me updated on their progress.

I’m now all out of Goldflakes, and I think I only have 1 Regal unspoken for, but I will be making another order soon as I’m looking for a Venustus Angel for myself and I hear they may be on the next list. If anyone else is looking for captive bred angelfish then drop me a DM and we’ll order in exactly what you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacob H

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Jacob & Andrew! It was great to meet you guys and I’m glad the Angelfish are doing well for you so far. Keep me updated on their progress.

I’m now all out of Goldflakes, and I think I only have 1 Regal unspoken for, but I will be making another order soon as I’m looking for a Venustus Angel for myself and I hear they may be on the next list. If anyone else is looking for captive bred angelfish then drop me a DM and we’ll order in exactly what you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will definitely keep you updated. If you can get in a venustus I will 100% take one, just let me know!