Cats Eye DBTC

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I fragged a couple of Cats Eye if you want one.

Requirements

You must pick up.

You haven't gotten one from me before.

Tell a story of your first bad date.(doesn't have to be long) If you're too young for dates then just tell me a funny story. If you're too lazy to tell a story you can trade me a random frag for it.

3 frags available.

Sorry for the bad pic, I didn't get a nanoscope :p

View attachment 2386

i asked this girl out and she worked ina computer lab at school, and i guess she didnt want to go out because when i went to pick her up she jumped off the balcony to get away from me.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
When my wife and I first got together we were headed to denver to go to dinner and to head up to central city. We got ready and headed out. Half way to denver the car broke down so we called out my brother who drives a tow truck. We had to wait the 40 min for him to get there when he got there we got the car all loaded and headed off towards home with our night ruined. approx 5 miles down the road the tow truck low and behold gets a flat, go figure right. we sat on the side of the road for 2 1/2 hrs waiting for the tow truck to get fixed. By the time we got back into town it was 1) too late to get the car to a shop or get parts so we were with out a car and 2) too late to get a rental so our night was a complete bust. We ended up eating totinos pizzas and watching tv because due to the earlier events we no longer had the money for a fun date night

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok sp ryan820 got one, royalgrammakeeper gets the second and off the deep end for the third! Grats all.

Denvercherub;97027 said:
Ok sp ryan820 got one, royalgrammakeeper gets the second and off the deep end for the third! Grats all.
Thanks, again, Gabe! They're beautiful zoas... now if I could only find mine. LOL I'm hoping they will one day show up again as a colony because I can't find them anywhere. I hold my turbo snails responsible. But they don't seem to care. ;)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
damn that sucks you lost em. I have a plug with one on it lol. not as good as that rock but you can have it

Denvercherub;97127 said:
damn that sucks you lost em. I have a plug with one on it lol. not as good as that rock but you can have it
I know it totally sucks because the two on the rock were great. The smaller one was hesitant to open but the larger one was great-- very pretty. And usually if something comes lose in the tank, I can find it because the flow it such that there is a low-flow area in the front right corner-- without fail things have ended up there but I think the combination between the zoas being light in color and being small, they have just disappeared. I appreciate the re-DBTC frag. I won't be able to come get it for a while so if you're ok babysitting, I'd appreciate it!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blind date, she was gorgeous and funny, married her...worst date ever...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
didn't want a frag, wanted to make a funny. =)