Cherubs 75

wow, that's reaaly cool looking. And they packed it nice.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good looking stuff, looks like you got some "free" frag plugs. Sucks about FedEx, no clue how they are still in business

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks x2! Yeah Fed Ex sux... I am sure the damage is minimal. I will open the box tomorrow and see everything I imagined and more! :)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so turns out Fed Ex is a bunch of drama queens... I got the remaining 50 pounds of rock and yeah there was a lot of rubble but The big pieces that remained still weighed 52 pounds so overall I am very pleased with marco rocks. I highly recommend them.

Anyway I am rinsing out my sand now and have arranged the rock in the tank. Let me know what you think. Maybe it looks cluttered or whatever.

[attachment=60986:name]

I like it - lots of good hidey places and holes for plugs

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
just catching up ...lookim good ....zip tie the cords to the poles and that will help to keep them under control

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Never put up any pics with water inside. I already went through the crap part of my cycle lol. Go go instant cycle junk :D Anyway fish and the few coral I put in look pleased.

[attachment=61083:name]

Ooooh, I really like that rock!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet bro!!! Looks great... Can't wait ti see it stock full of coral.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks nice. Lights crooked?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
kinda but not too bad. it will be better when I add the chain. The cords aren't as long as they need to be

that pic is at an angle lol

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just trying to make you twitch over it. They look great to me. Lol.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Admit it, you walked over to the tank and tried to tweak the lights didn't you? Lol

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking good. For some reason the last two pics didn't show. I like the rock. I went with Pukani from BRS for my 180. I hope I made the right choice.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I moved "phase 1" of my coral which is about 60% into the new tank. Phase 2 will require dissecting what's left and removing aiptasia and algae where needed. I did it this morning and came home after work to everything open and happy. I couldn't be more pleased. Sorry for the poor pictures, I had to resize them. Last pic is just my pink zippers. i love em lol

[attachment=61097:name]