Coming up to the DARC swap Saturday!!

OK - I know y'all thought I dropped off the face of the planet LOL Not so! I promise I'm still here haha

Anyway - Just wanted to let people know the kinds of goodies I will have at the swap being held at the Highlands Ranch Highschool that DARC is hosting this satuday (Jan 28th) from 11am-4pm. FYI - I don't have my show prices decided on yet but will have everything labeled at the show :)

Astrea Snails (possibly)
Stocky Ceriths
Nassarius
Virgin Nerites
Nano Conchs
Decorator Arrow Crabs (really neat lil additions!)
Emerald Mithrax Crabs
Ruby Mithrax Crabs
Calico Mithrax Crab
Blue Leg Hermits
OrangeClaw Hermits
Scarlett Hermits
Calico Shameface Crab (for any of you that would like species tank)
Porcelian Crabs
Sally Lightfoot Crab
Red Frilly Sponge
Red Tree Sponge
Red Sponge w encrusting zoanthids (red with yellow zoas)
Anemone Shrimp (will host to rock anemones OR ricordias!)
Coral Banded - pair
Gold Coral Banded - pair
Red Squat/dwarf Lobster - pair
Peppermint Sprimp (possibly but Rob Mougey will have about 50 of em too - so no worries)
Red Snapper Shrimp
Blue Leg Pistol Shrimp
Scarlet Pistol w paired Anemone (this is coming in tomorrow so unsure of what to expect)
Brittle Stars - various colors
Nano Serpent stars
Regular Serpent Stars
Harlequin Serpent Stars
Red Worm Cluster Colony
Flame Scallops
Cucumbers
Pink Tunacate
St. Thomas Mushroom - teal
Rock Anemones
And hopefully five differant kinds of Photosynthetic Gorgonians!!! (the easier keep ones!)

EXCITED YET!!???!! ;) I am!

And this is not necessarily a full list either as I will also have some used equipment for sale that I seemed to have collected over the years as a hobbiest and hope to get rid of to others whom might actually need/use the stuff LOL
And I have some jewelry handmade by urs truely for all those ladies venturing out w their men for the show (or for the guy whom went over budget and wants to make it up to his lady ;) lol)

HOPE TO SEE A BUNCH OF YOU THERE!!! :cool:
~Trish

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta be quick then lori!! The zoanthid encrusted sponge looks way to sweet to last! lol Its red w yellowish zoas on it! And I got very nice gorgs in too! Some of the orange with white polyps even!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice list you have going I will def. be at your booth :) I hear your peppermints eat aiptasia. I need some!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like a red linka...!

that0neguy1126;137120 said:
Trish,
Any chance you could bring a linkia, fromia, and/or sand sifting star?
I dont have any currently - but PM Rob Mougey! He told me he was bringing a linkia and some other stars... ;) Have him hold it for you!

andrew

Butterfly Fish
ill be there got any more nano conchs or sponges!? Also was wondering if u knew if any of the people at the frag swap such as the vendors or anyone would be interested in a lime green Encrusting montipora,maxi carp anemone(red and green), hydnophora, psamacora, or green acro which i think is a prostrata not sure lol.

andrew

Butterfly Fish
By the way maxi carp is free to who ever wants him. Hes a little shrunken and small but still alive. With plenty and light with food he should come back.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
andrew;137133 said:
By the way maxi carp is free to who ever wants him. Hes a little shrunken and small but still alive. With plenty and light with food he should come back.
I can take him off your hands... Your talking about a maxi mini carpet right?

andrew;137132 said:
ill be there got any more nano conchs or sponges!? Also was wondering if u knew if any of the people at the frag swap such as the vendors or anyone would be interested in a lime green Encrusting montipora,maxi carp anemone(red and green), hydnophora, psamacora, or green acro which i think is a prostrata not sure lol.
Wow! if i knew so many wanted nano conchs I woulda gotten more in LOL OH well I have five... two are spoken for and two people have asked abotu them but still waiting to hear back after I answered their questions. So may have three availible lol

And I have lots of sponges... three of four HUGE (over a foot tall and then some) tree sponges - orangish, a red branchng sponge, two red frilly sponges, and a red sponge w yellowing encrusting zoanthids on it - neat shape to it. May have a couple others too.

lorilynne

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi Trish !
Ooh - thanks for clarifying on the anemone-shrimp - you are right, I had sexy shrimp mind, so don't hold those guys for me.

Flame scallop - please hold 1
Nano conchs - Please hold 2 (unless there is only one left by now.. in that case 1 is fine!) ;->

Oh, you're killin' me on the sponge w/zoas and the gorgs! Don't hold the sponge.. (my orange tree sponge isn't exactly dead but not real happy either, and getting smaller over time, so I may not be a worthy sponge-keeper! )

My gorgs, on the other hand are happy and growing, and I definitely want more! (I already have a purple sea feather, yellow sea rod, and purple tree.... what colors/shapes/prices on the ones you have? )

andrew

Butterfly Fish
well if u have any conchs left ill take one also would you mind trading honoreetamore with me for a sponge or something or some invertabrates.

OK! SO so far I have for holds:

Kalgra - Nano Conchs x2

Lori - Nano Conchs x2, Flame Scallop x2, Orange white polyped gorg x1

Andrew - last Nano Conch ($5)- and as far as trades go, I am open if it is something I actually like for my own tank.

Cremer9 - Porcelain Crab x 1 $10, Anemone Shrimp (or Spotted anemone cleaner shrimp - Periclimenes yucatanicus) $15, dunno what other cuc u want

If you guys could please send me a pm or lmk when you plan to come by it would really help... That way if you dont end up making it to the swap for some reason, it would possible to have time to still find the lil guys homes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lorilynne

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Trish!

Looks my order bumped to 2 flame scallops! :->
I'm gonna want 1 orange/red gorg with the white polyps too!

I think I will be there 11 or 11:30 - if your cell is still the same, I can text you if my timing changes drastically.