1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

coraljunkie Our Newest Platinum Sponsor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recent News' started by CRW Reef, Nov 15, 2012.

1. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Great news MASC we would like to WELCOME back our newest PLATINUM SPONSOR - coraljunkie!!!!

He will be offering 10% Discounts on purchases over $50 and 15% Discounts on purchases over $150 to MASC membership card holders!!!! Stuart will be attending our DEC FRAG SWAP/SALE so we encourage you all to visit him at that event. He will also be donating some of hie awesome ricordias to the raffle at the DEC event as well.

coraljunkie.com

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
  2. 09bumblebee

09bumblebee Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Awesome. About time you joined the MASC forum. He's in parker and has a really nice DT and some nice coral frag flats. Ive got a few things from him over the past year or so. Awesome ricordia's to

3. amonchak

amonchak Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Treasurer

Welcome Stuart!!

4. Haulin Oates

Haulin Oates Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice!! My first ever reefer meeting was at Stuarts house a few years ago!! I didn't even know what a coral was when I entered his house.

5. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Did Stuart used to be Mile High Aquatics? IF so I bought some rics off Craigslist from him a while back and they were super dope, great color, selection and price.

6. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Friggin finally!

Best rics ever!

7. boastrike

boastrike Copepod

+1 on Stuart! Have only had great experiences from him. You definitely want to make the trek to his place if nothing else to see his display and how healthy and clean his tanks are! Jim