Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally everything as they have some torn down tanks and some running they are tearing down over the next few days. live rock, fish, corals, frags, fish, lights, pumps etc..

Reefman1981;366941 said:
Good call on this, I saw this earlier and about had an episode! Lol I messaged about it and will abandon my 60 gallon cube quest, for this deal. We are just gonna have to rent a truck and make the Mrs suck it up and lift some weight since we moved to the area and she bought a dang focus! Hahaha
I'm sure if you need help moving it that Tango and I could help you. It wouldn't be the first tank we carried. We can put it in my truck.

19TheSaint75;366944 said:
I'm sure if you need help moving it that Tango and I could help you. It wouldn't be the first tank we carried. We can put it in my truck.
How bad does it sound that I really appreciate that offer, but I almost feel that it is part of her "paying her dues", so to speak? Lol I am a gentleman all the time and sometimes you gotta laugh & take advantage when you can. Hahaha jk
I appreciate the offer, but not nearly as much as she will and we can at least pay you for the hand if it comes to fruition! Thank you so much in advance!

Reefman1981;366947 said:
How bad does it sound that I really appreciate that offer, but I almost feel that it is part of her "paying her dues", so to speak? Lol I am a gentleman all the time and sometimes you gotta laugh & take advantage when you can. Hahaha jk
I appreciate the offer, but not nearly as much as she will and we can at least pay you for the hand if it comes to fruition! Thank you so much in advance!
If it makes you feel better, we can pass on Ruben and I'll make my wife lift it for you.

No need to pay any money. Let me know when you need to move it and we'll work out a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.