Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
jonthefb;38450 said:
Jon u, with all them purdy corals, your hook ups in the industry and that fancy hair cut of yours, I figure you ought to be rollin in it. :D

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zooid;38448 said:
Holy crap. I can't even reach the bottom of my 24" deep tank and I have long arms. I'd need scuba gear to clean that tank.
The evil part of me wants to sneak over, under the guise of a buyer, and throw a few mean arse damsel fish in there just so I can watch him try and catch something in that thing.

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol fancy haircuts! Dude I barely have enough coin to pop a couple in your kids' feed gumball machines!

Besides, I'm working in getting one of the marineland deep cube tanks. Crappy thin is there's no distributor for them in CO

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pfft...don't do it. Be a little original and get a 75g or 90g rectangle tank like the cool kids do....

Oh, btw, you saw one of my poor kids, not like I'm throwing a lot of coin in their gumball machine either...Not too much food makes it by me and into the mouths of babes around here. They amount they eat is purely based on the speed they possess.

Status
Not open for further replies.