DBTC Pack

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm off of Jordan and Lincoln. I've had many reef tanks in the past, but am just now getting back into the hobby. I setup a Nano and am looking for frags to help get me started.

I don't know if you have any or not, but when I added my clean up crew, I ended up with a small rock with green star polyps on it. I put most of them on my back wall, but can get you a frag if you'd like. Other then that, and the few frags I've picked up so far, my tank is kinda bare.

asneiman;94838 said:
I'm off of Jordan and Lincoln. I've had many reef tanks in the past, but am just now getting back into the hobby. I setup a Nano and am looking for frags to help get me started.

I don't know if you have any or not, but when I added my clean up crew, I ended up with a small rock with green star polyps on it. I put most of them on my back wall, but can get you a frag if you'd like. Other then that, and the few frags I've picked up so far, my tank is kinda bare.
If your tank is ready for something more, I have a small head of frogspawn you may have...of course anything in return is appreciated but not necessary. Mine is green with white tips. My clowns host it but several pieces broke off when it was sent to me.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That would be cool. Maybe this weekend we can make a swap. Are you interested in some green star polyps? (Sorry, that's all I have to swap at the moment).

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
mrbasketball;94839 said:
The Fish Man are you still holding one for me for tomorrow? I haven't heard back from you and tried sending you a pm?
Yep I am