djkms' 225 SPS Dominant build thread

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Somebody please help me, I cant stop buying fish!!!!

Added this Potter's angel pair the beginning of the week.

The larger one has damage to its mouth (does not appear to be mouth rot). It is getting slightly better and he is out cruising and eating well...

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
They are very pretty. Sorry cant help you stop buying fish as I have the same affliction myself lol

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those Potters look great. The whole tank is looking amazing Kris.

Sent from space.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;307497 said:
Those Potters look great. The whole tank is looking amazing Kris.

Sent from space.
Thanks Drew!. How have you been? We should get together sometime for a beer.

----------------------

Monthly FTS:

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
FishTV;307785 said:
Ooooo, I want one of those, and one of those, and...... Very nice!!
+10

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the compliments everyone :D

Charlie, 2 of the 3 pieces RTN'd. The third started to but its making a recovery! Excited to get this bad boy growing in my system, the living piece will grow into a huge colony some day ;) thanks for the trade!

Last edited by a moderator:

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks! The tank is actually coming down over the next 3 weeks. We are moving in the next couple of months and I decided when we do I am going to start over and probably get a bigger tank! I will also take a few months off, I need a break and we want to concentrate on our new house. All the rock, corals, fish and inverts will be going to Premier and out to maintenance accounts.

I am actually pretty excited to start over to be honest. I was really really pleased with this 225 however, there are a couple things I want to try and do differently.

I hope to have a few more pics and video up soon before I start tearing down.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks amazing as always. If you need help during the tear down let me know. I'll help as long as my schedule allows.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks, I appreciate that! The tank is actually going to be broken down over the course of a few weeks. We are taking it out to maintenance accounts piece by piece.