Don's auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm putting together some frags to put up for auction on R2R, the money will go towards the family. I might need some help getting nicer stuff together though. So far:
Tyree Steve Elias
ORA Borealis
Red Dragon
Plum Crazy
Yellow Millie
Unknown millie
Unknown green base acro
Tricolor acro
Green Slimer
Bottle brush (German blue polyp? Need your help Scott)
Tyree Flower Petal monti
Rainbow monti
Monti cap Idaho grape and orange Purple digitata
Cali Tort
Solar Flare acan
space monsters
CARs
Red Embers
Red People Eaters
a few unnamed from Gonzo
digis
pink zippers
meteor shower monti
Aussie duncans
Toadstools
7 heads of acan
2 caps
cats eyes
poseidons fury

more to come. Need to get pics of all as well.

Sent from my DROID using Forum Runner

Last edited by a moderator:

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
PM, me Jaime if you need some help getting this organized with Rev at R2R. I'll do what I can.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Count me in for corals, got a bunch of frags so i can def kick some in. Got lots of digis, pink zippers, meteor shower monti, aussie duncans and plenty more zoas.

Let me know with pm or text 303-718-3484

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some Solar Flare acans to throw in. 2 big heads and 3 babies. Could also do my 3 space monsters, 3 CARs, 4 Red Embers, 7 Red People Eaters, and a few unnamed from Gonzo. Let me know where and when to deliver.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes said:
Count me in for corals, got a bunch of frags so i can def kick some in. Got lots of digis, pink zippers, meteor shower monti, aussie duncans and plenty more zoas.

Let me know with pm or text 303-718-3484

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I'll text in the morning.

cdrewferd said:
I have some Solar Flare acans to throw in. 2 big heads and 3 babies. Could also do my 3 space monsters, 3 CARs, 4 Red Embers, 7 Red People Eaters, and a few unnamed from Gonzo. Let me know where and when to deliver.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ty.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We have Rev's permission to post an auction, and where it is coming from and why. He also said to make sure we include his permission in the thread so the other MODS over there do not question.
:::;
"Sounds good buddy and please add that I oked it in the thread so the other mods know.

I am so sorry to hear about this loss.
Just shows us that life is short and we must be prepared for eternity. My condolences."

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't have much in the way of frags to donate from my new nano setup...but let me know if you'd be in need of shipping supplies.

Unless someone picks up a large amount of frags, the only foam cooler shipping boxes I have are probably too large. I do, however, have "Koolit" refrigerant packs that I've used in the past for shipping FW livestock (shrimp, fish, and plants). These are the foam bricks, as opposed to the gel packs, which makes packing them in boxes easy; I use them with heat packs in place of the styrofoam containers. Sizes available:

(2) 9"L x 8"W x 1.25"thick -These come linked together in 3s so that the total length is about 33"...pretty sure you can cut them though

(~20) 12.5" x 5.5" x 0.25" - These are low profile and work great since you can fold them to fit the shape of the box

(3) 9" x 4" x 1.5"

Lemme know if there's any interest. I get these from work as they are sent with temperature sensitive meds that we receive. I'll have to get the OK to grab the entire lot of them...but I doubt it'll be an issue as we don't use them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.