For Trade: Frogspawn

Hello all--

I have a nice sized head of frogspawn I'd like to trade. It broke off the main coral my friend sent me and it's doing really well, but I have so much of this stuff I don't really have a need for it. It is green in color but has tinges of purple at times, too, especially depending on time of day and lighting.

I'm looking for anything really, but here are a few things:

Hammer coral
Zoas (looking for blues, reds and oranges if possible)
Rics
Any other interesting like Torts or something else that grows with fingers etc... (sorry I'm new at this and don't know the names yet).

I'll post a pic ASAP of the frogspawn. For now, here is a video that shows the coral from which the frag came.

[video]http://youtu.be/i4-kyIdBiQU[/video]

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have hammer where you at? Pics

chrislorentz;93858 said:
I have hammer where you at? Pics

I'm in Parker (Hidden Village/Pinery).

Pics brah, video didn't work on the phone.

Looking for SPS? What color brah?
I'll post the pic here when the lights come back on... it's a bow front so getting pics is difficult but I'll do my best.

As for the color-- it is white tipped, but the tentacles are anywhere from a deep green to light green. I've only had it for a week now but the thing puffs up really well with the lights on and gets fed both by accident and by the clowns hosting it. I've never had LPS and am quite happy to see it seem so healthy in the tank!!!

As for the trade-- and re SPS, I'm not sure. I'm intimidated by SPS because I hear you need very good water. I have no reason to think I don't-- my parameters are spot on and clean as a whistle but there is always that thought that what if my tests are bad? LOL Everything is growing, colorful and healthy in the tank, though, so I think I'm good.

So as far as a trade, I trust my fellow reef keepers in helping me out with this. I of course love the color-- anything except brown ;)

Ok pics... sorry for the quality-- first 2 of 6 lights just turned on so I did my best. The head is about the size of a golf ball, a little bigger when all the lights are on.

You can see it in the next pic in the lower right... the major frogspawn coral is on the rock with the clowns.