**FREE** Freshwater vallisneria americana

Hey guys!
I know this is supposed to be a SW forum but I know there is a few freshwater guys lurking around.
My light on my 30g freshwater tank burned out for the last time. I have replaced the ballasts 4 times in the last 4 years. I am moving the tank down a notch into a Fluval Spec V. The vallisneria americana will be far too big to put in there and I am looking to give them away. I have about 15-20, maybe more. The longest I have grown them is about 12 feet (back when I had a 150g tall) but they do just fine being trimmed regularly in my 30 gallon. The most mature plants are about 6+ years old.
If you want to trade for them, great. If you want them for free, great. My only concern is that you act fast because they won't be too happy without a light for long.

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1. I just picked up a spec 3 for a beta but we really liked the planted tank we saw up at great white. It would be nice to have one in side and not freeze my butt off when I work on our pond.

All of them were given away. Feel free to close this thread.
It was sad to see them go but hopefully someone else can enjoy them for awhile ;)