FS: 100 gal Tenecor Teneview concave acrylic tank -- $200

THIS TANK IS SOLD. THANKS FOR THE INTEREST!

Hi guys!

I have decided to sell my piece de resistance...a 100 gal Tenecor Teneview reverse bowfront (concave) acrylic show tank. Instead of bowing out, it actually curves in. Teneview radial aquariums are both structurally superior and an attractive alternative to standard aquariums. The clean graceful lines compliment any decor and create a stunning visual display that is appealing from any angle. The concave design also adds substantial structural strength to the tank, utilizing the same principle of physics applied in modern day construction of hydro dams.

If you haven't heard of or seen a Tenecor tank, you are in for a marvelous surprise. Tenecor makes some of the best acrylic tanks in the industry...and they are absolute works of art. This particular tank is 24" deep x 24" tall x 48" long and holds 100 gal. It is a show tank with two side overflows and a black acrylic back. It comes with a 20ish gallon sump tank. You can also have the stand for free if you'd like it.

I am asking just $200. The tank was originally close to $2000 and is in fabulous condition with no major scratches or crazing, but I really want to help out someone who loves the hobby but may not be able to afford to take it to the next level. If you are interested, you will have to be capable of doing your own plumbing as this is a show tank with no built in plumbing. But for the do-it-yourselfers that really want to learn how an aquarium runs or an experienced hobbyist who wants a custom setup, this aquarium is a steal!

This tank does not have a hood or lighting available. Just the tank, lids, sump, stand and all my random stuff like food, a python, etc. I also have the bulkheads if you'd like them.

If you're interested, PM me for my number. I look forward to meeting you!

A

Last edited by a moderator:

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;88373 said:
Someone needs to buy this before my wife divorces me :)
Dillon, if you buy this I'll make sure she gets a number for a good attorney...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Course, it would be unique and all your equipment would still work...hmm...maybe just a sub-par attorney... =)

120greefman

Haha, don't tempt me. I still haven't set up my other two, and the third one isn't a charm, I'm still on my first wife and she is.(she didn't divorce me after buying the last two tanks) LOL

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;88448 said:
Haha, don't tempt me. I still haven't set up my other two, and the third one isn't a charm, I'm still on my first wife and she is.(she didn't divorce me after buying the last two tanks) LOL
The line never seems very distinct, until you cross it.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;88452 said:
The line never seems very distinct, until you cross it.
Truer words have never been spoken! BUY IT!!

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;88448 said:
I still haven't set up my other two, and the third one isn't a charm, I'm still on my first wife and she is.(she didn't divorce me after buying the last two tanks) LOL
Perfect then there won't be a problem. This one is the display and the other two are there to "keep the water clean". You were just waiting for the right tank to come along just like you told her when you bought the first and second ones. At least you thought you told her. She knows how forgetful men are (at least my second wife does). :D