Greetings from MASC's Newest Sponsor! ;)

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself for those of you that don't know me yet :)

My name is Trish and I have been a part of your club for a while now - I have been more active from a member stand point down here in the springs on the SCMAS forums for those of you that know me from there.

I just started up my own lil home business down here in the Springs! I am specializing in CuC at affordable pricing and odds 'n end inverts along with having some marine plants and gorgonians etc from time to time. Typically, I beat even Liveaquaria and Reefs2Go on most of my pricing or come very close to them :) All the perks of saving money and getting healthy stock without the headache of shipping times, charges, and DOA credits that you end up spending more money doing another order just to use!

I have full price lists of what I currently have in stock for anyone interested (mind you, availiblity can change at any time). I plan on delivering/meeting up with ppl in the Denver area anytime there is enough interest to warrent the travel time and gas :)

For everyones convience, I except paypal and major credit cards (discover, mastercard, visa and american express) along with good ol american cash :) PM me or email me for details concerning large orders or any questions you may have!

Thank you all and I look forward to being a part of your club as a sponsor now!

~Trish
Blue Diamond Aquatics
bluediamondaquatics@yahoo.com

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! And for those that don't know she has a lot of great deal on CUC and some corals!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet!!!

Welcome and congrats on the new business...

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;102020 said:
Welcome! I'm super interested in your CUC.
Coming back already? That was quicker then I thought