Have I lost my mind? Majicmikes new tank build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Have I lost my mind? Majicmikes new tank build

I'd have DSA build me a tank...ive never heard of bad experiences or unsatisfied customers....unlike glasscages.

Sent from my C771

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Have I lost my mind? Majicmikes new tank build

Smiley;233749 said:
I'd have DSA build me a tank...ive never heard of bad experiences or unsatisfied customers....unlike glasscages.

Sent from my C771
+1 JMO, I would cancel order, but thats just me. Sorry for you headache.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Miracles in glass had my order turned around in 3 weeks two weeks ahead of what they quoted me. They did cost a bit more due to the shipping from Canada.
If you do cancel you might consider contacting them as well.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;233749 said:

Sent from my C771
MartinsReef;233754 said:
+1 JMO, I would cancel order, but thats just me. Sorry for you headache.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Kalgra;233807 said:
Miracles in glass had my order turned around in 3 weeks two weeks ahead of what they quoted me. They did cost a bit more due to the shipping from Canada.
If you do cancel you might consider contacting them as well.
Unfortunately I did cancel the order. I have had enough, I have another tank in the works it is just a matter of when I get my money back from glass cages. I think I can still use my light rack but I might need to order one more light. Hmmm I don't want to let this snake out of the bag just yet but this new tank is more my style :D And I could have it here next week :cheer2:

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;233814 said:
Unfortunately I did cancel the order. I have had enough, I have another tank in the works it is just a matter of when I get my money back from glass cages. I think I can still use my light rack but I might need to order one more light. Hmmm I don't want to let this snake out of the bag just yet but this new tank is more my style :D And I could have it here next week :cheer2:
This means I get a fun night out, right? Possibly with party favors? :party:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Building a reef should be considered a night out!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;233814 said:

Its this isnt it!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh the excitement got to you I see, let the cat out of the bag early :D looks like a bad boy for sure!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.