Hello MASC!

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;196451 said:
On a side note.... la quinta inn at rock springs wy is amazing! Be in foco tomorrow night lol
Oh yeah....rock springs....lovely place. ;) Glad its you and not me...can't think of anyplace in Wyoming I would rather not be in... Drive safe!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got a very warm welcome today when we crossed the border into Colorado. Some asshat tried to run my wife off the road and then tried running another car off the road. Its a damn good thing I had my daughter with me........

Sent from my C771

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to CO! I promise the population of asshats is pretty low here...shouldn't have any more incidents on your way into town. ;)

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
WTH, were they drunk? Glad she's safe, have a better rest-of-your trip! And Jahmic's right, that's not normal here, except on Fri. & Sat. nights around 1:30am, lol. Then idiots galore!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;196720 said:
WTH, were they drunk? Glad she's safe, have a better rest-of-your trip! And Jahmic's right, that's not normal here, except on Fri. & Sat. nights around 1:30am, lol. Then idiots galore!
lol ...+1

oooh that reminds me...you also wanna avoid Downtown the entire day of the Rockies home opener. Other than that, you should have no trouble with random asshats! :)

Smiley;196741 said:
Made it to the hotel... time to get some food. Texas road house!!!

Sent from my C771
go to saltgrass steak house way better then texas road house.

sent from my HTC evo 4G

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just dropped the wife off at spa for a couple hours thinking I could hit a couple LFS. Boy was I wrong! Nobody opens til after noon. Guess I can go when she takes her nap.... ill just hang out in best buy for a couple hours until she is done with spa treatment.

Sent from my C771

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea, that's pretty standard. You'll just have to stockpile stuff again so if you need something in the morning you don't have to worry about the LFS being open or not.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glad you made it safely next meeting is at my house lots of corals being traded and it will be a great time it's the 10th of next month