Help help help help please help!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So i just walked back to look at my tank and come to find out that my floor just gave out. :( the tank is still running and so far nothing is broke. I dont have another tank to put stuff in but i have enough rubbermade tubs to put all my stock in. Does anyone have a smaller tank that they would like to trade me for my 90g RR today! if not i will be having a fire sale on livestock.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 10 gallon with gravel light and filter

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks. Im hoping someone has like a 40g breeder setup that wants to trade to a 90g.

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry to hear, I have a 40 stretch hex, not RR though, I have a 72 bow as well but would have to talk with my wife fist about that one.
I can certainly watch any of your stuff for a bit during your transition. I am in Englewood though.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like the actual floor dropped 5" on one side. I have cash for a 40g breeder or simular tank & stand too.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow...that sucks. Is it a floor over a crawl space of something? If it is, I would to suggest draining the tank also and fixing the floor. You can use a car jack and some lumber to straighten it back out. And get a brace from home depot. Get a steal one to support the weight though.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No crawl space under that room, Dont know whats up with the floor until i get the tank moved:(

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think i would rather set up a diffrent tank then transfer livestock. Right now the 90 is still operating so that would buy me some time to get a diffrent tank set up rather than filling my house with rubbermades and making the wife very unhappy. I just set this tank up so my wife is already not happy about what just happened.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
It might be just as good to get a crew of us over to your place Saturday and help move everything and bring extra buckets and rubbermaids. I'm sure with a few of us it could only take a couple hours vs a new setup.

But I understand you want to setup the new tank and transfer from tank to tank. Sounds reasonable.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sometimes its just easier that way. If i decided to just move the 90g i could do it in about 3 hrs. My wife has decided that for her to be happy i need to get something smaller so she doesn't have to worry about it. I guess i will keep my wife and find a solution:)

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
If you need to feel free to bring stuff over to keep in my frag tank.