How to post images using photobucket - PC Version

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Just created this tutorial in hopes of helping some people out with posting images to the site. Feel free to post up if you have other tips regarding posting with photobucket (via a PC only) as well.

UPDATE! As of 10/2017 - You must now use the Direct link in Photobucket
View attachment 10353 to share these on the site

View attachment 10355
View attachment 10354

* The process might be the same on a Apple Mac but I do not have one nor use one, so I have no idea. If the process is much different I would invite someone with a Mac to please feel free to create a tutorial for MACs as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That was helpful! Thanks for doing this for the members.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Btw Chad, on the 6th pic, you don't have to click the "link" icon. The IMG link is to the right of the picture after you click the photo. :thumb:

Nice write up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyDiv3r17;283328 said:
Btw Chad, on the 6th pic, you don't have to click the "link" icon. The IMG link is to the right of the picture after you click the photo. :thumb:

Nice write up!
+1 it was nice of you to do this Chad. Once I saw it I thought " wow why has someone not already done this"

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
nice tutorial. I never seen this before but yeah this is what I use for my posts too. I mean the image is applied to your post full size instead of uploading it into our server that can get bogged down. Sometimes I can wait almost a minute for an image to load where as doing this avoids that complication completely.

Good work Mr!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Updated the last part of this how-to, as you now need to use the Direct link from Photobucket instead of the IMG URL that we used to use
View attachment 10356