Hurrafreaks 120

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Could be due to lighting or water flow. There are LOTS of different species of fungias and cycloseris (and lots of others aS well), not all of them have tentacles!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
jonthefb;68075 said:
Lithophyllon undulatum
jonthefb;68165 said:
Could be due to lighting or water flow. There are LOTS of different species of fungus and cycloseris (and lots of others aS well), not all of them have tentacles!
Thank you. I think hurra got a chunk of haddis' fungia. They should be the same right? I'll continue talking about this in a diff thread.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh I loved that beast last time I was there.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
sucks about the nem ...but i had the same thing happen and it healed more than once ...they also have foam guards for your vortechs to but i dont like thhem they cut down flow alot and need cleaned often but do save nems .....feed that lil nem he looks hungry:)

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got enough additives there? Lol j/k (I know you work for seachem so I'm guessing thats why) Tanks are looking great btw! Hope your anemones get better

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
the_fish_man;129483 said:
Got enough additives there? Lol j/k (I know you work for seachem so I'm guessing thats why) Tanks are looking great btw! Hope your anemones get better
Ya I was wondering the same! You work for seachem? What kind of nem is that? You'd think they would like mp 10 we think there awesome!

miwoodar

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I missed the additives on the first pass of the pics. What's on the bottom shelf? Cans of tuna?

I couldn't make the swap. :( I didn't need anything but it's been a while since I've been to any of these events - it would have been nice to cross paths with the MASC contingent again. As it was, I was out in the cold for a long ride with the team while you guys were inside geeking out.