Hurrafreaks 120

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;14357 said:
Here is a picture of the tank that dingofarmer sold me. I just sprayed it out before this picture. I'm still in the process of figuring out how I want to aquascape it so at the moment cleaning and organizing everything is all I can do. But a small update this is.

I just noticed the pic... Good idea on how to hold the light up without a glass lid! You just saved me 20 bucks!

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice... Their addicting for sure! Just be careful they dont get crazy on each other... I just had a male picasso kill his wife this morning... Clowns seem to be bi-polar or something...

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
That really sucks! But it's something that comes with keep an mini ocean in your house... My pair of wyoming had some fuzz on them 3 months ago thankfully i caught it in time and both recovered quickly!

I would say the ammonia is from the dead floaters. And thats not something to be worried about, as long as it starts to drop! Your calcium seems a little low, but that wouldn't kill a fish to my knowledge just coral. But it's not low enough to even do that.

Have you added anything new to the tank latley?

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Matt, his ammonia was high before the fish died. I am sure that it could be higher now that the others have died. I am sure that it is possible that the tank possibly re-cycled a little during the stress of the move, etc.

Juan, sorry to hear that you lost another clown.

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hopefully things stabalize for you! Are you going to be around tommorow evening to pick up the light juan? Maybe be thursday before i can do anything, but i'm going to try and take off early!!

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thursday would work for me, not sure when i'll get off of work, but i'll let you know. I might just schedule a job in fort collins and swing by on my way or on my way home. Yeah i'll take the light and filter box and whatever salt you didnt need. I'll shoot you a text message tommorow evening and touch bases!