JUNE MEETING - SPECIAL EVENT !!! ReefEd 2013 - June 22

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: JUNE MEETING - SPECIAL EVENT !!! ReefEd 2013 - June 22

Looks like wrist bands are into! Looks like MASC is going to have top notch show!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK how about these 3 AwEsOme raffle items??????

2x $50 gift cards

&

$100 in Live Coral to be picked up on the spot!!!!

Who is donating these you ask?

OUR LOCAL DYNAMIC DOU and PLATINUM SPONSORS, Allyson and Colin with MIND BLOWING CORALS !!!!!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Oh nice I love mbc Colin and Alison are the best and have some sick corals

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Ever wonder what some of the perks of being a member are??? Well in the case of Reed Ed, not only do you get discounted entrance but you also get......

1 free raffle ticket for a members only drawing for 2 variety packs of Rods Food!!!!!!! Again this will be a separate drawing for members only and it will be at 3pm, however you do not have to be present to win!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Steppin up for the members, very cool Chad!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

ReefCheif;252077 said:
Steppin up for the members, very cool Chad!!
I agree it is cool! However I can't take credit, this was all CraigAr's perfect idea!!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Well Big Ups to Craig!!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

CRW Reef;252078 said:
I agree it is cool! However I can't take credit, this was all CraigAr's perfect idea!!!
Awesome idea Craig and Chad!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Has the schedule been finalized yet, and do we know what the speakers will be talking about? I've been double booked for a family event, and I am trying to be politically correct, and also attend as much of reefed as I can.

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

I've been telling my girlfriend since it was announced that we're going... She called me a fish nerd

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

matt.radich;252515 said:
I've been telling my girlfriend since it was announced that we're going... She called me a fish nerd
Ah ha welcome to the club!!!! You are now truely a member of the reefer head family if you're hearing that!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

asneiman;252485 said:
Has the schedule been finalized yet, and do we know what the speakers will be talking about? I've been double booked for a family event, and I am trying to be politically correct, and also attend as much of reefed as I can.
We hope to have all details finalized and posted in first post no later than Thursday evening. We hope to create a finalized schedule conducive to everyone being able to enjoy the speakers and raffles with out having to be there all day.

So stay tuned and be on the look out for some last minute raffle additions too!!! :D