Kent salt 200g boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not too late to order, I'll take 2 boxes. Thanks.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
F*** paypal POS.

I havn't used them in years and years because of their anti gun fund seizing selves.

Now, I can't update my account to be usable including address without land line phones that match my bank's info (I don't have one). I can't change my address without a landline phone somehow. I can't update my email address because the original is my old college account. Oh, and I click to see about doing the info by mail (email or snail mail I don't know) and bam, they've dispatched a letter without confirmation which I'm sure will have some of my info to one of my old addresses. How retarded can you be.

So can I just mail cash or drop it by, maybe give someone local the cash to send, because if I have to keep messing with paypal I may have to find the next nearest office to burn down.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
wow... did you try to buy some guns illegally or something? paypal has been awesome for the past several years. Ive never had a landline and i have never had problems updating or linking accounts... maybe you should slow down and try again....

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
No slowing down needed. Went through all the prompts and seems like unless I go pick up some mail from my old place I'm without recourse. Again somehow related to the account being unused for >5 years and every single part of my info being incorrect outside of my bank info.

No, I never had my own money seized or anything. But try going on a gun forum and seeing how they like paypal. Pretty much went around closing accounts of businesses or anyone known to buy/sell gun or gun parts.

I can maybe start fresh and avoid the extra hoops, but in general would rather not touch ebay/paypal. (Think I did try a new account a long time ago, but because bank info is same it was rejecting it.)

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
For those that are unable to do paypal I am going to need the cash by friday. That way I can find others to fill your spot if you are unable to make this group buy. I will not buy the boxes and except cash at a later date. I do not want my money tied up on a maybe hope you understand.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
9 hours later, CS got back to me to restore it via phone calls and 20 questions.

Payment sent.

I'll pick up at Great White if you are making a list of who/where.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;265278 said:
9 hours later, CS got back to me to restore it via phone calls and 20 questions.

Payment sent.

I'll pick up at Great White if you are making a list of who/where.
Got it!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Just sent you a pm Mike

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok I am going to absorb any remaining boxes for myself. I will take the cash to great white on monday and for you northerners yhe salt should be in Thursday. If people can post up if you are going to pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.