Laser on sale

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everything i do they spread even worse lol im gonna take out all the big one and let the Peppermint shrimps keep them on check

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have one and have had it for many years. I would have to disagree though with the blanket statement it makes them spread worse. It def isn't the end all say all for complete removal though either. I think the laser is great for zapping frag plugs and things in low water frag tanks though for sure! Keep us posted how you like that one Rumen

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rumen;364775 said:
Everything i do they spread even worse lol im gonna take out all the big one and let the Peppermint shrimps keep them on check

We got some peppermint shrimp in that go crazy for aiptasia Cris took a video of them the other day i may talk him into posting it.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;364776 said:
I have one and have had it for many years. I would have to disagree though with the blanket statement it makes them spread worse. It def isn't the end all say all for complete removal though either. I think the laser is great for zapping frag plugs and things in low water frag tanks though for sure! Keep us posted how you like that one Rumen
Kool good to know i am using it for my frag tank the aptasia like to pop up in crack where u cant get to them i will keep u posted

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Why do they not list the power output anywhere? For that price if makes be curious how effective it will be without any output stats.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Walter White;364780 said:
Why do they not list the power output anywhere? For that price if makes be curious how effective it will be without any output stats.
+1 IMO not powerful enough to zap aptasia. For the price it makes me think its only 250mW at best. Zapping aptaisia need what 750mW +?