Liquidation Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
rings343;201191 said:
those clowns are beautiful
Thanks. Clowns are the entire reason we got into the hobby in the first place. That was the most expensive thing I ever said: "I always wanted a saltwater tank with a pair of clowns and an anemone."

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
$600 is a killer deal. I think you could get $1000+ for it. Also, if the person who buys that tank, doesn't want the clowns in it, I'd love to have them. They are the coolest pair i have seen.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;201257 said:
How much for a bubble gum monster frag any pics
The big bubblegum monster is gone, and I think someone's coming to get the small one today. I posted overview pics of the corals in the frag flat earlier in the thread. There are simply too many frags and mother colonies to get individual pics of each one.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
For those who are chomping at the bit on the 150gal, GaryandTracey are working on finding someone to move it for them. I've asked them to get me an answer by 8pm tonight. There are some folks in line for it who have sweetened their offers a bit, and I'm trying to be fair to everyone in how I handle this. If G&T can't take this tank, I'll contact the next person. If that deal falls through, then I'll move down the line until those who have put their names in the hat for it have had a chance. If none of them take it, I'll post it for sale again. If there's no buyer within a reasonable amount of time, then I'll part it out. Hopefully, nobody gets really angry with me. I'm just trying to do this the best way I know how.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;201353 said:
For those who are chomping at the bit on the 150gal, GaryandTracey are working on finding someone to move it for them. I've asked them to get me an answer by 8pm tonight. There are some folks in line for it who have sweetened their offers a bit, and I'm trying to be fair to everyone in how I handle this. If G&T can't take this tank, I'll contact the next person. If that deal falls through, then I'll move down the line until those who have put their names in the hat for it have had a chance. If none of them take it, I'll post it for sale again. If there's no buyer within a reasonable amount of time, then I'll part it out. Hopefully, nobody gets really angry with me. I'm just trying to do this the best way I know how.
Sounds like you've got it under control. ;) Great deals create lines quickly on here! Glad you're trying to take care of the "newcomers" first. Hopefully they can figure something out! Sorry I couldn't make it, yet again. I think I saw somewhere that you aren't available much if at all tomorrow, right?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;201354 said:
Sounds like you've got it under control. ;) Great deals create lines quickly on here! Glad you're trying to take care of the "newcomers" first. Hopefully they can figure something out! Sorry I couldn't make it, yet again. I think I saw somewhere that you aren't available much if at all tomorrow, right?
Tomorrow I have some stuff going on, but I'm not completely unavailable. I have an appt at noon, then have to be somewhere between 4 and 5. I'll be available from about 10am til 11:30 (as in 'out the door at 11:30', not 'feel free to arrive at my house at 11:30') and then from 2 to 4, then the rest of the evening after 5:30.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is there someone that can help load the tank up on Friday morning if it's not a hassle to them and lives close by??

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
IM close, but weekday mornings are no good for me, I wouldnt be able to help until Sunday.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think we got it taken care of. 3 guys can move a 150 right? Not sure how heavy that tank will be. Any tips or equipment to make it easier?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
3 of us moved my 180, well actually 2 of us and one guy stood around. LOL. The tank is in the basement, its not gong to be easy. I would reccomend using a skateboard dolly, putting a couple sheets of plywood on the stairs and ramping the tank up the stairs, 2 on the back pushing and one up front controlling. Its 2 small sets of stairs if I remember right. This would probably be the easiest way. Bring lots of bckets and such, that tank is jam packed full of live rock (was trying to buy a bit of it, so if you want to sell a few peices let me know, LOL) and you wont be able to move it with all the rock for sure.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah I'm guessing 250-300 lbs of rock? My buddy is buying the tank and I'm sure he will gladly sell some of it... Killer deal tho for sure.
We have 2 35 gallon brutes and a few 50 gallon tubs with 20+ 5 gallon buckets so we should be g2go.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Let me know, Im just looking for a few pieces to finish off the rock stack in my 180.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not sure if you'll be able to see us at all while we come up. Were leaving the springs early and headed back around 230-3

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
On friday? Youll be at Cindys? If your guy is interested in selling a few pieces I could try and figure something out, could probably swing over on my lunch break.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got a couple of kinds of dollies, (one standup one, and one that I think is a skateboard kind), and a little bit of plywood. Probably not enough, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.