Looking for the following corals

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;293507 said:
I have the ones that I fragged for you if you can find a way to get 'em home.
I might be able to make it this Sunday your way. I will check with the wife to see what is going on.

High Plains Reefer;293540 said:
I still have the ora green that I got from you I can frag some anytime
I would love to get a piece from you, let me know a day and time that works for you. I am available most nights after 6pm and most of the weekend.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;293585 said:
i have rainbow acans
Going all SPS, thanks though :)

jgonzz;293586 said:
Kris I have GARF bonsai, Blessed by Leroy himself (god rest his soul)
also the chili pepper monti

I will bring it to reefstock if your going.
I hope to go. If I do I will let you know. Thanks Josh!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still looking for the following corals - guess I should specify now, this is for me personally, not Premier Fish. Thanks.

Garf Bonsai - Really want to get this one again, watched my previous one slowly die after a tank move :-(
Purple scrolling montipora
Montipora Undata
Seasons Greatings/Chili Pepper Monti
Purple Haze Monti
Pearlberry Acropora - Really want to get this one again as well!
Strawberry Shortcake Acro
Ice Fire Echinata
ORA Lavender stag
Jedi Mind Trick
Green Stylophora
30,000 Leagues Lokani
Diablo Milli
Snowcone Prostrata
Ice Age Granulosa
Rasberry Limeade
Tierra Del Fuego
RR Grapesicle
Joe the Acro
RR Yellow Flaming Acro

Any Efflo
Any smooth skin acro
Any tabling acro besides Red Planet

Thanks!
Kris

Last edited by a moderator:

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Charlie, you need to move closer. I have only been to Greeley once in my life! if you have anyone from Denver heading your way let me know. Maybe we can work something out. Thanks!!

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I still have real garf, reef gardener hologram, jedi mind and purple haze for you in Longmont when you make it back up. They are overgrowing the frag plugs right now.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;301659 said:
Charlie, you need to move closer. I have only been to Greeley once in my life! if you have anyone from Denver heading your way let me know. Maybe we can work something out. Thanks!!
Will do I know gabe is heading over in the coming weeks

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;301660 said:
I still have real garf, reef gardener hologram, jedi mind and purple haze for you in Longmont when you make it back up. They are overgrowing the frag plugs right now.
Good to hear! My kids were acting crazy last time I went to Longmont so we had to leave a bit earlier than planned. I sent you a PM the next day, not sure if you got it or not? Would love to go out to Longmont again to visit my buddy and stop by to see your system! Hopefully you are in town when I come down, would like to meet you as well. my wife has the 6th and 20th off, we can come down on either of those days if that works for you?

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kris, feel welcome to come cherry pick what ever you want I have. If I can frag it, it's yours. Just bring your camera and do me the favor of snapping a few pic of my tank while you're here.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;301664 said:
Kris, feel welcome to come cherry pick what ever you want I have. If I can frag it, it's yours. Just bring your camera and do me the favor of snapping a few pic of my tank while you're here.
Sweet!! I will wait until you get that 24k milli in!!!

In all seriousness I can probably come by after I do my maintenance accounts on Saturday. Probably around noon or so if that works?