Mangroves

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Does anyone have a good contact for ordering large mangroves? I don't want the little ones with no leaves or only a couple.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
From my understanding they can only collect the pods and not anything big. I have a few larger ones i could let go 6-10 leaves size

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I saw a few that were grown out on EBay but I am always cautious unless someone can recommend a specific seller.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I'm pulling 2 from the classroom tank but would like about 5 total.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I have 5 i can let go biggest has 10 leaves and is anout 2 foot tall. All the growth ive got in 10 months

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Definitely go with Scotts this time, but if you want more later, I did a group buy a while back from a solid seller on Ebay. You get them with at least a few leaves and in good shape for roughly $1-$1.50 each, depending on how many you order. I ordered from him a few times, and was always happy with what he sent. He's in Florida, and grows them out on his property. He was really helpful with information on how to get them established and keep them happy. Tell him the Colorado Parrothead sent you. He'll probably remember me.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Scott let me know what you'd like for the mangroves and when I can grab them.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Sorry been one a few days, we can work something out and I am home after 6 each day.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
No worries. This week is pretty busy. Maybe next weekend or sometime next week.

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have several pods that are shooting up now. I would let them go for $5 a piece and you could let them grow. Cheap option if you want it.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Luke I appreciate the offer but I am planning on going with Scott as he is much closer and I wanted to get more developed trees. Thanks!