Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sundays

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK just trying to gather a general consensus among the group for which day would work best for you 7 out of 10 times. Is a Saturday Meeting better for you or a Sunday meeting better for you?

Please vote in the poll above - CLICK HERE if you are using Tapatalk and dont know how to vote using web view

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I don't know about everybody else, but Sundays are the only day I can make meetings, in fact I make every meeting that is held on a Sunday.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I generally prefer Sat. meetings but I can do Sunday ones as well

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone else have any input or preference between either Saturdays or Sundays for future meetings? Right now looks like Saturdays 8 and Sundays 6 in the poll. If you haven't voted yet in the poll and would like to help us out in planning future meeting days and participate in the vote please do so in the above poll.

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;309763 said:
Maybe the meetings could be alternated or do 7 on Saturday and 5 on Sunday... Idk just a thought
As an only-available-Sundays person, I would appreciate an alternating schedule if the club cannot completely cater to my schedule. :eyebrows:

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
rplank;309777 said:
As an only-available-Sundays person, I would appreciate an alternating schedule if the club cannot completely cater to my schedule. :eyebrows:
What he said

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Everyone please keep in mind that we don't always have a choice in the day and time as we generally leave that up to the host. With that being said we were mostly just gathering a general consensus as to if the masses had a strong pull for one day or the other. We always try our best to please as many members of the masses as possible with things but we also realize we can not please everyone no matter what. We will certainly do our best to alternate days as best we can but that will not always be the case and wont always work out for us.