1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MASC Reefstock winners

Discussion in 'Recent News' started by scchase, Mar 3, 2013.

1. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

As some of youknow we had a booth at MASC this year with a drawing just for stopping by, I pulled tickets and we have the following winners:
    Derek Barnes (Dbarnes) $25 Great White Gift Certificate
    Ty Sloan (?) One year MASC membership
    Val Gorbounon (reeftankulous) One year MASC membership
    Noah Traeger (?) $50 Great White Gift Certificate

If you see your name and there is a question mark next to it please let us know so we can get you your prize.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
  2. asn-naso

asn-naso Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I forgot to stop by. I did see many Masc members and watched them win things, too bad, I didn't leave with that tank, or any LEDs.

3. dr.schlegs

dr.schlegs Copepod

When I was at the MASC booth we were telling people to put their phone number on the tickets.

4. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Re: MASC Reefstock winners

I was just about to ask about the winners. Congrats to the winners

5. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Yes there should be phone numbers for everyone on the back.

6. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

There are I just hate calling people

7. Dbarnes

Dbarnes Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

MASC Reefstock winners

Hey!!!! I actually won a raffle!!! Sweeeeetttttt!!!! Thanks everybody for putting on the booth and the raffle! Reefstock was great, although pretty quiet when I was there...

8. dr.schlegs

dr.schlegs Copepod

So did these people get called yet?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
  9. ReeferMatt

ReeferMatt Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Oh the burdens of leadership....lol :)

10. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

We will finish reaching out to everyone today. Congrats again to all the winners and thank you for stopping by the booth!!