Meeting Minutes from Aug 11th

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Adam or Derek can you please post up the meeting minutes from the last MACNA meeting we had!?!?

Updates on my stuff:

Christina said that she had attended the raffle class but that she had never bought the license because I guess it wasn't worth it. Apparently if you say that the raffle items are "door prizes" then you don't have to have a license. So we've always said that all of our prizes are door prizes and not raffle prizes. The only time this doesn't work is if the prize exceeds (she couldn't remember exactly but thought) $2000, which would normally only happen at ReefEd or a different bigger event. So, we never had a license, just someone who had attended a class.

Steven emailed me today saying that he is 99% sure that he will be coming in the weekend of September 8th. He said that the hotel is being comped already, and that he is also very sure that the flight is going to be comped by the hotels as well as "visit Denver." So we may not have to pay anything to bring in Steven, just waiting on confirmation for the flight and he will be able to come here for free.

Last edited by a moderator:

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also everyone should have a draft of what the powerpoint presentation is going to look like, as well as a rough draft of the MACNA logo. Let us know what you think about both items!!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
@Juan.... I haven't had a chance to talk to Jake since our last meeting.... I have dropped him a note about wanting to talk to him this week, but haven't heard back yet... I believe he was traveling over the weekend, as was I... when I see him, I'll ask him if he's ****ed off or just had a momentary user interface issue. Did anyone invite him to the event? Maybe he was feeling left out? Dunno... Stay tuned and I'll update later this week. He could also just be Jake being Jake... we all have our moments.... :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just an FYI.... I'm heading over to Jake's place Thursday night... I'll update everyone at the next meeting.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;183776 said:
Just an FYI.... I'm heading over to Jake's place Thursday night... I'll update everyone at the next meeting.
Thanks, I personally am not like mad or anything, I was just very taken aback by the response haha

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Meeting Minutes attached.

Derek can you post revised schedule in the docs or here.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;183964 said:
Meeting Minutes attached.

Derek can you post revised schedule in the docs or here.
I like it, thanks! Everyone please take the time to read these over before the next meeting, and put in any questions or suggestions here, or have them ready for the MACNA meeting this weekend.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Quick update.... Jake is on board for MACNA and would like to join us this weekend. We had a great discussion over dinner and he has some very good ideas to add to the overall MACNA discussion. His MASC account is Coralite, if someone wants to grant him access to this forum. He's excited about being part of the committee and thinks we have way too many cool things here in Denver for MASNA to say no. :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK Guys... maybe I missed it... I don't see a place or time for the next meeting. I read the agenda and searched the website... no clue.... maybe I'm just tired?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;184013 said:
Quick update.... Jake is on board for MACNA and would like to join us this weekend. We had a great discussion over dinner and he has some very good ideas to add to the overall MACNA discussion. His MASC account is Coralite, if someone wants to grant him access to this forum. He's excited about being part of the committee and thinks we have way too many cool things here in Denver for MASNA to say no. :)
Thanks for talking to him Rob, maybe Jake just doesn't like me haha!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Rob should we remove posts related to the email between Jaun and Jake or just let it roll? Not sure what Jake's stance was but the last thing we need is to have drama in the committee or what appears to be a misunderstanding??

LMK then I'll get Jake access.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;184024 said:
Thanks for talking to him Rob, maybe Jake just doesn't like me haha!
Nope... nothing personal at all.... :)

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Yeah that's all we have right now. We can have the meeting at my place again.