Miami hurricane

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How much are these actually worth per eye? I don't really know and retail prices are usually higher then it is actually worth.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol really?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow never knew these went so cheap

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
The thing with our hobby is there is no good way to set worth of a coral. a TV is easy, it costs X amount of dollars to produce, and the company needs to make profit of Y. So price, Z = X+Y.

With coral, how do you say what its worth? It depends on how much you like the coral, and what you thing is a reasonable price in your eyes. Some people thing Miami hurricane is to die for and is worth $2k to them. Some people thing it looks good, and its worth $1k to them. Some people don't care and its a $50 coral.

The real question, is how much do you like it, and what are you willing to pay for it?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I paid $20 a eye and got 1 eye was that a good deal?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
K just wanted to make sure I didn't get ripped.
One more question in your guys opinion is a lava chalice frag worth $30?

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yes thats good, but price is in the eye of the beholder. buying coral for an investment is like doing that with a car. a few years back it was acans, now it's chalices. look what happened to the price of rainbow acans. If you like buy it. to me miami hurricane isnt that nice, but seems people would trade their first born son for one. but I really like the convict or nonvict chalice way beter than the my miami

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay very last question. Is a bubble gum chalice a good deal for $25 per eye?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They are from my secret dealer........ I will se if they have a website. We should get them to be a sponsor because they are in boulder