1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

New local fish & coral store in colo spgs

Discussion in 'Reefkoi' started by reefkoi, Jul 19, 2017.

1. reefkoi

reefkoi Barracuda Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Yeah I'm finally opening a store down here in Colorado Springs right in the middle of town at academy and Austin bluffs. We should be opening in August with tons of frags on hand and some fish. I'm going to be stocking drygoods as well, the stuff that I'd use on my own tanks that's proven. Anyway here's a few pix I'll keep them coming as we get things done I hope to see some Denver people come down! I know it's a drive but will be well worth it![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Haddonisreef and whyamisofly like this.
  2. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Sweet!! Can't wait for you to open

reefkoi likes this.
  3. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice! Let us know when you open

reefkoi likes this.
  4. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing the shop.

reefkoi likes this.
  5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Sweet! About time :)

reefkoi likes this.
  6. reefkoi

Doing some plumbing this coming week we should have water in the tanks by next weekend [​IMG][​IMG]

1000 gpd ro unit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SynDen and Cherub like this.
  7. reefkoi

Wow I haven’t updated this page in a while lol I’ll get some new pictures up ASAP!

We are changing up the store hours to better serve everyone, starting May 25th 2018 as follows:

Monday-Saturday noon till 6 pm
    Sunday noon till 4 pm

Closed Wednesday’s only.

We have a thousand or more frags ready to go!
    Lots of snails, crabs in stock peppermint shrimp emerald crabs big nassarius snails, lots of fish and great prices on dry goods and frozen foods always.

Www.reefkoicorals.com is the website if you need directions or more info