New program (DBTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MASC has started a new program called DBTC, it stands for Don't Break The Chain--the idea is that it works like a Pay It Foward (PIF) type program where someone donates a particular coral fragment with the idea that the person(s) who get said fragment will grow it out giving to others, who will in turn make free fragments for others, etc.

So go check out the new forum and tell us what you think

Here is a link to the forum http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=103

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think it's a great idea too. Once it's up and running, more of us may get a chance to get some of the rarer corals/animals that normally our spouses would kill us for buying. :D

DayFive

Angel Fish
Great idea, its all about the hobby!

I just want to remind everyone to take a look at the information post in the DBTC forum. I know it is long, but basically the way it works is that someone who wishes to give away a coral, fish or invert will post what they would like to donate, its requirements and maybe a photo in the DBTC forum. We would like to give top priority to those that are members and who have donated something them self. But it is ultimately up to the person who is doing the donating. So if you see something that you would like to try response with a post. If you are not sure if your system meets the requirements ask.

With this program we don't want to see and selling or trades. We have other forums for that.

If you have any other question please feel free to ask

Thank You
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.