New tank?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I'm nowhere near having time and cash to take care of another tank, however, I would like to put some ideas down. The next tank will be FO, maybe FOWLR. I'm not looking forward to buying any special lighting. I however do want to showcase fish colors. I'm wanting to keep angels, triggers, and tangs (oh my). What would be the best design to maximize the swimming area? Shallow but wide and long?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I'm getting sucked in again. What I'd like: pygmy angel or a wrasse (just one), sps garden, led lighting. That's it, keeping it simple this time. I really don't have much space, so I'm leaning more towards the wrasse. What are your thoughts, ideas, opinions?

Just for you Don, View attachment 3490

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Come get the damn tank already !!!!!!!!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;123862 said:
Ok, I'm getting sucked in again. What I'd like: pygmy angel or a wrasse (just one), sps garden, led lighting. That's it, keeping it simple this time. I really don't have much space, so I'm leaning more towards the wrasse. What are your thoughts, ideas, opinions?

Just for you Don, View attachment 3490

aww thanks for thinking of me ...:)
im not feeling the angel/sps garden duo ...your just setting your self up for failure unless you start it today (11/11) and get lucky